Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts

  • Textured another room last night and I will be painting it tonight.
  • I hope all this pays off and we sell the house in these shitty economic times.
  • My niece told me last night she got 'cartilage' pierced. I not sure how to take that.
  • Have you played Scrabble on Facebook? Man it's fun.
  • I have been in training for the last 2 days... what a beating.
  • I take my notebook in there to make notes and lists of things to do when I am out.
  • I love making lists (as you can tell).
  • Witnessed a real nasty cat fight on the front porch yesterday. It wasn't a lot of screeching it was some real down and out greco-roman wrestling by 2 big male cats.
  • Chris and I will be 'broadcasting' our business/brainstorming session tomorrow night at about 6pm on UStream.tv. Click here for our page and bookmark it.
  • It will be boring as hell but it's live so who knows.

No comments: