Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Thoughts

  • Check this video of a woman who texted herself into a fountain in a mall.
  • Well, apparently I heard about this way before it got all over the place. I am sure you have seen it by now.
  • My super tough Tundra phone broke and I can't upgrade until March. I went to Walmart and bought a $15 go phone to last me.
  • It's so small you might accidentally swallow it if you inhale too close to it.
  • Is George Lopez a bigot? I have seen both of his HBO specials and only about 1/2 of each show is funny, the rest of the time he is bashing white people. If a politician did this they would probably be in jail... funny what people put up with.
  • Is it just me or is half price books OUT OF THEIR MINDS? Their prices have gone way up on a lot of stuff. $2 for a cassette tape album??? Talk about gouging on an outdated piece of technology.
  • My wife thinks they keep the good stuff people trade in a sell it on Amazon. I think I believe her.
  • Discount Tire is a lot like the Walmart gas station... too many people use it because its a little cheaper.

No comments: