Monday, May 2, 2011

Rainy Day Monday Thoughts

  • I find it funny how the pacifist is practically solely responsible for the death of Osama.
  • Didn't he badmouth and badmouth all military operations during the elections?
  • Went to the Galaxy Drive in this weekend with family. I wish there was one somewhere near here in Decatur...
  • Fast Five was the first movie... man is that movie full of crap! It's so full of plot contrivances its not even funny.
  • The movie is indicative of almost every Hollywood movie out there nowadays... plans and events happen so perfectly and with such precision that it is is completely unbelievable.
  • Saw someone throw trash out of their car at a stop light on Hulen this weekend. I CANNOT stand that. It lets me know that that person has respect for NOTHING.
  • Is it just me or is the movie UP utterly depressing?



No comments: