Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

  • It's payday, won't my creditors be happy...
  • Yesterday I saw yet another brilliant defense of the current administration, when asked who's fault the pantybomber got as far as he did a Demo-dummy said it was Bush's fault (I kid you not, they were serious).
  • The blamed the inactivity of the 911 commission. When it was pointed out that it was a democrat congress, she changed her tune and re blamed Bush.
  • I found an online version of Settlers of Catan (for free). Man I am having fun with it.
  • I tried to get to work early this morning and I got about a mile down the road and I headed back home. I just came to work late.
  • I hope none of the pipes burst tonight...
  • The back arrow and up arrow on my keyboard are out, that really sucks.
  • On my home pc, not my work one.

No comments: