Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts

  • I think I got all the animals out from under the house!
  • I digress, I caught a neighbor cat the other day. Not finished yet.
  • New Fairview needs to crack down on land owners and their trash.
  • I hope the neighborhood looks better before we try to sell.
  • The whole Chupacubra thingy is silly. It took the WHOLE front page of the Wise County Messenger (basically).
  • Chris came over for our weekly meeting and I think we got some good stuff covered (as well as some NetRunner)!
  • Payday... won't my creditors be happy...
  • I am having problems uploading correct aspect videos to YouTube. I will keep trying I guess.
  • Well, it looks like the democrats are defeated in the whole health care debate. All the sudden they got real 'civil' sounding and I think that makes me more frightened.

No comments: