Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

  • How can the government, in this time of great economic woe (jobless claims rose more than expected) turn around and create massive debt (the 'health bill') and ignore the suffering of the nation. Will they get away with it during the election???
  • Another note about Ben Franklin: He came up with the term on all our currency: e pluribus unum. He also designed the first US currency.
  • I am sick but I don't know who gave it to me. Everyone around me is sick at the moment.
  • I had to work on the pipes under the house for the last couple of days. What a drag!
  • This weekend is going to suck big time. I just want it over.
  • Am I the only one who isn't very interested in 3D movies. I think it would be too distracting to have to wear glasses.
  • I will however see Tron Legacy in 3D.

No comments: