Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

  • Ate at Joe's Pizza and Pasta in Decatur today. It's great food but I don't feel they will be around in another year.
  • Still a little sick. I hope this clears up soon.
  • It's Thursday that mean Chris will be over for our weekly meeting.
  • We will be shooting more of episode 1 tonight (of season 3).
  • I found one of my lost childhood treasures online (after years of searching). Here it is. My imagination had made it much better than it actually is.
  • Cleaned out the fish tank again last night. What a chore. They are dirty fish.
  • Watched Saw 6 last night too. The story is getting so convoluted its hard to keep up with.
  • Still never heard from the Wise County Messenger. They interviewed us for the community focus several months back... yet another letdown.

No comments: