Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Thoughts

  • We are moved now. My favorite motto is: 'A place for everything and everything in it's place.'
  • Its so nice to be close to everything.
  • Traffic sucks but I have found a way around the traffic.
  • I sent off for a 'rocket firing' Boba Fett figure from the New Star Wars line. Everything that was old is new again (except the customers who now have cash to spend on this stuff).
  • Decatur seems 'sleepy' compared to Fort Worth now.
  • I can now see whats playing on Public Access TV in Fort Worth opposite of my show...
  • I REALLY need new stuff out there. I need to fill in those time slots!
  • Television is 80% reality show now... Oh man that SUCKS!
  • I cringe when I see a reality show on. How low has our society sunk?
  • NPR is annoying with their 'better than you' liberal mentality.
  • WBAP is annoying with their weekend 'thinly veiled commercial-shows' and CONSTANT commercials.
  • Both of those stations are better than all the other stations combined though.

No comments: