Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts

  • I have no idea if anyone ever reads my blog but thanks (if you do).
  • I have the pool deck torn apart (I am rebuilding it and making it smaller). Many of the old boards are warping too much.
  • I got the new large size AT-AT walker. This thing is massive!
  • Moving Monday.
  • Still haven't sold the house. We do have an 'interested' prospect who has decent credit... we will see.
  • I'm not holding my breath.
  • The Wendy's in Decatur has the outer frame up.
  • There is a CVS coming to town next year.
  • Decatur is 'sploding!
  • I am mapping the hospital's fiber connections (about 500 of them). TEDIOUS.
  • I have the paperwork and I will be applying for The University of Phoenix in the next few weeks. I have to get my Bachelor's degree.

No comments: