Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Thoughts

  • Remember my last post when I talked about how much reporters love disasters? Have you been watching the Japan coverage? I think you see my point, don't you?
  • BBC reporters are just as bad (if not worse) as any US reporter as well.
  • Still waiting on the house work to be finished.
  • stuck at work until 8 friday night because some decided to change out a piece of important hardware on a Friday afternoon... who does that?
  • We went to Sam's Club this weekend... yikes! That place is where people go to mooch free samples of food. I doubt anyone was actually buying anything there.
  • There were also all these sales people bugging you... sheeh!
  • Note to self: go to Sams only uring the 7a-8a 'business only' hours in future, not on the weekends.


Outside the gas station in Rhome.

What's that coming out of her torso?!? Inside that gas station in Rhome.

No comments: