Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Stuff

  • Went to the Dallas Zoo yesterday via the TRE and DART. Panhandled no less than twice. I love Dallas!
  • The TRE has an all day pass and it's pretty nice to ride. You could ride it all day and write or something like that the whole time without being bothered (too much).
  • I have finally been to the Dallas Zoo... verdict... FW Zoo is better.
  • Nothing better than a zoo to keep you from having kids.
  • On other notes. Apple was named one of the 'least green' companies... guess who is on their board of directors... Al Gore. Te he he.
  • Silver is going so high! I just don't know what's going on now. I have been selling it on EBay. That is where you can sell it and make more than silver's spot price.
The view from the TRE end station.
The Zoo's front. I found it interesting that theres actually a freeway above it.

No comments: