Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts

  • After hearing the bad economy news yesterday it seems the crafty White House planned the whole birth certificate reveal to move attention away from the fall of the US economy and Donald Trump was the patsy.
  • IGA Marketplace selles bagged cotton candy. I am addicted.
  • Remeber when that place was called Foodliner? What's up with that name?
  • I noticed there was NO ONE in the Family Dollar parkinglot today. I wonder if that place will stay in business. Not smart to open it so close to a Walmart and Dollar General.
  • Now all Decatur needs is a Dollar Tree. You know there's all that space across the street from Lowes...
  • The inventor of the teleprompter died yesterday... I hope Obama sends flowers.
  • Outside Taco Casa Tuesday. I've seen this guy around Decatur before. I think he is a local.

No comments: