Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monday Thoughts

  • So this is why I think Democrats are no bueno... the head of the Teamsters Union Jimmy Hoffa said in a speech introducing Obama that he just needed to give them the word and they would go to war...
  • Really?
  • Also Biden said that the AFL-CIO were the only people keeping 'the barbarians from the gates'.
  • Democrats HATE Republicans to the point of physical violence and down right hate speech.
  • Look at Rep. Maxine Waters, she said Tea Party people were terrorists...
  • SOMEHOW Democrats always successfully paint Republicans as loonies... how is this possible?
  • I lost 33% of my followers this last week. Denny Crane left us...
  • I guess I needed to be blogging more often? IDK.
  • The wife had gallbladder surgery last week. Surgery sucks but she is fine.
  • Done caulking the house, now I am painting all the fiddly bits before I do the roller stuff.
  • STILL looking to buy a new truck... no luck yet.
  • I entered a video contest for a company we do business with at work... seems kinds fishy that I haven't heard anything about it (Friday they are supposed to annouce winners). Did I mention only 4 videos were entered... My video was the only one someone else (not the company putting the contest on) made.
  • I hope this isn't another EB Video conetst incident...

No comments: