Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Thoughts

  • Yeah, I haven't had much to say lately...
  • I remember when Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith came out at that whole scene Lucas wrote where the Senate gladly gave Palpatine all power, that he was taking a jab at Bush...
  • This week some Democrat lame-brain said we need less democracy to stop the gridlock... seems like Lucas had the scene right... just for the wrong party.
  • The house painting has slowed a lot but the trim stuff has gone real fast. I am trying to get the paint sprayer working again to finish up stuff.
  • The porch railings are the real beating when it comes to painting.
  • I went ahead and bought an HE washer and a dryer. It takes a lot of getting used to.
  • We are keeping the inlaw's weenie-dog this week... reminds me why I like cats better.
  • This week I am going to 'close up' the pool. Too cold now.
  • I forgot my phone today... wow I am so lost... or is it wow I am so happy.

No comments: