Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

  • The president re-affirmed that contraception would be free under his Obamacare... Ut oh brother... are you forgetting that all the poor people keep Democrats in office and if you reduce the future poor people voter pool...
  • Duran Duran concert tonight!
  • This weekend is the next comic convention. I will be setting up there again. I'm looking to raise money for a paint job for the VW... or new carpet in the house... or a new carport fot he house... IDK.
  • The President was in Dallas the other day. Was he here to work on the mess he has helped create in the economy? No. He was here raising campaign funds. Really? Your world is burning down around your ears and you wasting time trying to be king again when all that will be left is rubble.
  • I need a vacation. If they are good enough for the President they are good enough for me...
  • Pitty I can't take one every other week...

No comments: