Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Whatever your opinion... there is still hope for this nation

So Trump won.
Hurray for the little guy!

Why do I say that? I'll tell you why...

This election still proves that the PEOPLE'S voice still works in this nation. Even when media/entertainment/global voices go after someone and prop the person they like up it all still comes down to the individuals in this nation.

Like Trump or hate Trump, the structure that the founding father's built is still works like a charm.

I will give Trump the benefit of the doubt as he starts out... Just like I gave Obama after he won (even though I thought Obama didn't have enough experience and I didn't vote for him).

I didn't like the way he ran this nation but I didn't act like a baby and say things like 'he's not my president'.

No comments: