Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Thoughts

  • Why do all the Frank Kent billboards in Fort Worth say nothing about cars? All they ever do is show and tell you how great the Frank Kent family is. "Look hot we are. And were' richer than you too."
  • The worst of the worst white trash finally abandoned their mobile home in our general neighboorhood. I am very happy about that.
  • I got my Beetle back from the shop... and immediatley ran over a poor bunny with it. :(
  • I saw a Bloom County comic collection in the Half Price clearance section. Does anyone like that strip? I equate it with Calvin and Hobbes... SNOOOOZZZEEE
  • The buyers flaked out (after holding our house hostage for 2 months)!
  • I have a REAL bad taste in my mouth when it comes to the whole realestate thing now.

No comments: