Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts


  • After I got 2 (the Census is coming) notices from the government as well as a bag, pen, notepad, and water bottle and finally the actual Census (back in April) I got a visit Monday from Census workers who asked me the exact same thing that was on the form I filled out back in April. Why not do it twice at twice the price? These people are about to start running our healthcare...
  • The oil spill is like blood in the water when it comes to the government seeing ways to grab more money. I don't think the US government would even blink if they caused this company to go under.
  • Ever listen to Mark Levin, he is great. He throws these tantrums about the government and it is so entertaining.
  • Rush Limbaugh has almost become a caricature nowadays.
  • Got about half way through re-editing episode 1 of season 3 last night.
  • Was going to get the beetle inspected today but it started acting up this morning.

No comments: