Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts

  • Our hedgehog died last night. They don't live very long. She died at the ripe old age of 3.
  • There was a nasty 90+ MPH accident involving 4 teens just North of Decatur. I think 2 were decapitated and the other 2 are in hospital. They NEED to haul whats left of that car and put it right outside the high school for a month.
  • Tonight we are going to see Wicked in Dallas. 3 Rows back in the middle. We will be able to see up their noses!
  • Continuing on my murderous rampage of small animals (like the rabbit I killed a few weeks back) I killed a little frog with the weed eater yesterday. :(
  • Why are flies attracted to our president? I have seen 3 instance were files were an issue with him.
  • I finished watching TimeSlip (the 70's scifi British show). They just jumped the shark to end it. Seemed they didn't know how to end it.
  • Peter Gabriel is still my favorite musician.

No comments: