Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts

  • Well, after much work it looks like my riding lawnmower is for the graveyard. I just don't know enough more about it to keep it going. EDIT - I got it working again with the help of a neighbor!
  • I had a guy come mow the yard yesterday since I was still working on the mower. They didn't show up until 8:45PM and finished at 9:50PM. How in the heck can you mow in the dark?
  • There is something new going in in front of the IGA Foodliner (now called Marketplace) in Decatur. I wonder if it will be the CVS they are talking about...
  • I never understood calling a grocery store Foodliner.
  • I watched the new Star Trek last night on blu ray. Still don't like all the light glares they added for effect.
  • It has been revealed that the Senator's race in Minnesota might have been WRONG. As it turns out 300+ ineligible criminals voted for Franken and he won by that many votes. politics is such a joke.

No comments: