Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Thoughts

  • I feel Obama might be the first president that isn't *for* America. He seems more interested in changing things that he and his party feel is right for them... not America.
  • If you are president you need to be 'all about America'.
  • Scared a poor little three foot snake while I mowing yesterday (with the push mower).
  • The riding mower is out of commission while I wait on a new starter.
  • That thing has had so many parts replaced I think it's officially a 'kit' mower.
  • I think 'sick' is the best Young Ones episode.
  • 5th Anniversary yesterday. Bought a ridiculously expensive edible bouquet.
  • I have read reports that Caucasians will possibly become the minority in 2011. Other reports say 2050. When ever that is... it will be VERY interesting to see what happens.
  • VERY INTERESTING.
  • Lebron James is going to sign with the Nicks, right? He is a heavy Obama supporter and Obama is all about wealth redistribution... If he goes to New York he will be able to give 12 million in extra state taxes out of his contract so the poor people can have more... he do it will right??? Wrong. If you remember my rant long ago I said that liberals are ALL MOUTH but when it comes time to actually put your money where you mouth is, they are phony. At least conservatives are honest about wealth making/keeping.
  • People are starting to claim that the 10% tan tax is racist... I never really thought about that... interesting. It is redistributing the wealth from white to lazy people (oops, poor people).
  • Do you ever try the links on the left? Try the English Russia one. I am always amazed when you see $400,000 cars sitting in Russia slums.

No comments: