Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wednesday Thoughts

  • I got ahold of a Donkey Kong arcade machine Tuesday. I will see if it works. If not, I will make a MAME cabinet out of it.
  • Went to WinStar this weekend. FAIL.
  • That trip to the Galleria and Farmers Market... uuuuggggghhhhhhh.
  • News articles that prove this is the end times... Here Here
  • Watched Avatar on Blu-Ray. Wow. What an impressive movie.
  • Did you realize that Avatar is basically Pocahontas?
  • Was going to bring my VW Beetle to work to get it inspected but it died in the driveway as I was pulling out. Maybe its out of gas.
  • I have narrowed the issue with the riding lawnmower, the cylinders have crud build up and it's not allowing compression to happen easily. I will have to clean it out.
  • I have no idea how to do that so it will be a learning experience.
  • Wendy's is coming to Decatur! They have the best fast food hamburger I have ever eaten (the double meat).

No comments: