Friday, November 13, 2009

Mid Day Thought


  • Ate lunch at Stevens Street Grill in Bridgeport. Pretty good.
  • National gaming day is tomorrow. Need to break out the Axis and Allies.
  • FB post brought up the fact that my dad was on that TV show Bowling for Dollars in the 70's. Te he.
  • I guess changing the name of the Doctor's Hospital in Bridgeport to Community Hospital was to boost business. As we all know the word 'Doctor' = 'expensive'.
  • The first time I spent any time in Bridgeport was when I went to a 6 week Ham Radio License course. Now everytime I go there that's the first thing I think of.
  • About to rejoin the Science Fiction Book Club. I do that about once every other year.
  • Just learned last week that Gary Numan (the song 'Cars') is very Dark/Goth Electronic.
  • I am the only person I know that loves (or even likes) the group Madness.
  • As of this coming April my TV show will have been on for 6 years.

Ok, back to work, break is over.

No comments: