Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Memory Dump

  • Septic is full. You have poo??? Call Ledoo!
  • Listened to Prairie Home Companion yesterday. Just because you can get on the radio and sing DOES NOT mean you should... sorry Garrison. Either that or get a auto-tuner.
  • Yesterday I saw at least 10 4-wheelers on the back of trucks going and coming on 287.
  • I don't care for their parent company but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rosa's Cafe (off 35 at Western Center).
  • I replaced that toilet was moaning about last week. It lived up to it's unpleasantness.
  • Chased a possum off the back porch last night. I'm sure they are under the house tearing it up again.
  • I love lists (as I have said before) but I can't stand the list you see on websites like: 10 of the best custom homes, 15 of the worst mid-air accidents, etc... I guess they make these list so people will know they will be quick and easy to look at (in our 'I want it now' society).
  • You know that most gas stations don't make money off their gas, they make money off the crap in their stores. Well think about QT, they must be making a killing!
  • I finished Transformers 2 and Star Trek and I will post reviews later.

No comments: