Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday Memory Dump

  • Pretty quite Birthday yesterday.
  • Winstar slots are too tight = no fun.
  • I guess Winstar has to pay for all that new construction somehow.
  • I was trying out a new Star Wars slot and lost my 10 bucks. Then right when I pressed cash out the machine awarded me 4.50. It's like the machine felt bad for taking my money and tried to make it right by giving me some back at the last minute.
  • Daytime television = brain melt.
  • I love making lists of things. Makes me feel so 'on top of things'.
  • People in Wise County drive like they are in NASCAR.
  • The movie Contact is fantastic.
  • Finished 99% of all outdoor projects for the year (and it's cleanup) right before the cold hit.
  • Now for 5 months of being trapped inside.
  • Been stuck playing Tropico 2: Pirate Cove for a few days now.
  • Here is a fun/quick flash game involving my favorite period of time. Middle Ages.
  • Starting to finally watch Transformers 2. It's messing with my eyes (all the effects).
  • Cryboys lost this weekend = don't care.

No comments: