Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Memory Dump

  • While browsing Blogger accounts it seems that anyone with a camera touts themselves as a photographer.
  • Frito Burrito at Sonic is made of the stuff of life!
  • It's gonna cost 20 bucks to clean a comforter that the cat peed on.
  • I bought some 100 calorie right bite fudge cookies... man there is a LOT of wasted packaging there.
  • Irish Spring ran out so I had to use the wife's oatmeal soap. Not too happy about that.
  • I need to take 'real' vacations. I don't really care to but I am guess someday I will regret the fact that I didn't.
  • Looks like I will be going to Boston (again) for training next May. Not sure how I feel about it at the moment.
  • If you are trying to cut back on sweets then suddenly you notice how good something sweet that you didn't think was all that great, you know you are on the right track.
  • I am sure that last statement made several dead college grammar professors roll in their graves.
  • I have only developed a liking for Tabasco sauce in the last 3 years. I used to hate it. Well, it still stinks but it does add some kick to foods.
  • Had a fanstastic idea for a story yesterday involving time travel. Now I have to see if that particular idea has been done already.

No comments: