Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts

  • For all the crap people on the Internet talk about McDonald's, it hasn't appeared to hurt their business.
  • I think the majority of 'commenters' on the Internet are tweens. Just read comments on any YouTube video and you will see what I mean.
  • Snow tomorrow... YEAH RIGHT!
  • None of my friends seem to be warming to my idea of owing a movie theater... oh well another great idea down the tubes.
  • I have few friends and those friends are very important to me.
  • Unfortunately I'm not that important to them.
  • I realize how sad that statement is but it's true.
  • I wish I had one or two SUPER best friends.
  • I have been reading a bit about West Fort Worth (my favorite place in all of existence) and how great the 7th Street/Camp Bowie Museum area new construction is. I REALLY miss old West Fort Worth. That stuff was the identity of the city, now it's just some generic stuff.
  • Anyone have a movie theater I could buy in the area?
  • Utilizing my banks 'skip a car payment' for January. Its a break I really really need.
  • My work PC's IE is jacked so I am using Firefox until I have a solution.
  • All the add-ons for Firefox make it fun.
  • Google's Chrome... no thanks. I'd like to keep SOME THINGS private.
  • I do however LOVE Google earth.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

My IE remains jacked up so I just forage on with Firefox....even if spite of its repeated, "Oops, we goofed..." notices. Pfft.

Google Earth is like a messy train wreck. So wrong & CREEPY, but so impossible to turn away from. It's one of my apps. =&