Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday Thoughts

  • Do you find that when you over-say a word it looses it's meaning? I was looking into propagating my bamboo plant and I was watching videos for it and the host said bamboo so many times that the word just starts sounding funny. Try it, keep saying bamboo over and over again.
  • Water was shut off for non-payment. Only problem... I didn't get that month's bill in the mail NOR the notice of shut off they claim they sent in the mail too. Time to bitch them out. I aint payin' a reconnection fee.
  • Money is REALLY tight right now. Wrong time of the year for that.
  • I'm not sure I can handle owning 3 cats. Its way harder than 2 cats.
  • The wife's hedgehog is no problem... as long as you keep one of your rooms a sauna all the time. Why someone would want a pet who's care is a life and death balancing act is beyond me.
  • Remember my 'they will forever blame Bush' speech? Well, Obama did it again yesterday.
  • Man I am tired of being right about these goofs all the time.
  • I bought these pop on caps for your 12 oz coke cans. They let you seal up your can so it won't go flat in the fridge. Awesome! It basically turns a soda can into a bottle.
  • When will virtual AI newscasters take over? I get hives from watching morning news people.

No comments: