Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday Thoughts

  • Ok, strike that 'snow - YEAH SURE' comment from yesterday.
  • Global Warming a fake? Companies spending trillions on 'green technology' for no real reason?! Just a few people 'fixing' the system for their own gain!? Is ANYONE really surprised? Will it stop politicians from finding new ways to tax us... nope.
  • Watched Evil Dead with no audio commentary last night. That's the 2nd time I have done that and about the 5th time I watched it total. The audio commentary is so great!
  • Reading Bill Warren's Evil Dead Companion. A thoroughly entertaining book (gave me the idea about owning my own theater.
  • Most enjoyable movie 'group' experience I ever had = watching Gladiator with a packed audience.
  • I watched Yahoo!'s 2009 recap video. It occurs to me that our world is merely a series of sound bytes. Our culture is so shallow and self indulgent it makes me want to puke. Watch it yourself and make up your own mind. It's all about making everyone feel included (our society, not the video).
  • You know the economy WILL NEVER be Obama's fault. His supporters will forever blame Bush just like Clinton supporters blamed Bush when the economy crapped out at the first of his first term (they seemed to have failed to notice the economy crapped out 6 months before Clinton left office).
  • When he is booted from office, he supporters will blame his failure to do ANYTHING successfully on his opposition (not Obama himself).
  • Pass the buck... The American Way.

No comments: